We’ve all experienced it: you spend a long, hard day at work, and when you finally arrive home, you realize you still have hours of mopping and dusting ahead of you. Needless to say, the surest way to avoid this is to get a cleaning service regularly and relax while you receive unmatched home cleaning in Atlanta.
Your cleaning service of choice should ideally boast trustworthy cleaners and a transparent pricing system with no hidden fees. But how regularly should you book professional cleaning services? How often does a home need to be cleaned anyway?
How long should it take to clean a house?
Every house is unique in its own way, which means that no two houses can be cleaned in exactly the same time. You need to keep a few things in mind when considering this question.
- The size of the place. After all, a one-room cottage will never take as much time to clean as a massive duplex will.
- The location. A downtown apartment will naturally accumulate dust at a much faster rate than a house in a quiet suburban neighborhood. Detailed cleaning can help you achieve optimal indoor air quality if you do it on a regular basis, especially if your home has fewer windows or is closer to a pollution-creating facility such as a factory.
- The occupants. Furry pets such as cats and dogs tend to leave a lot of hard-to-remove hairs everywhere. It also goes without saying that families with children tend to create much more clutter than single-person households.
What is the fastest way to clean a dirty house?
So you have a dirty house that you have to clean, but you also want to spend some time relaxing at the Atlanta Botanical Garden? The good news is: you don’t have to choose between those two. As long as you prepare accordingly, you can get your cleaning done in no time. Here’s how to do it:
- Make a list of cleaning supplies you’ll need. Then put them all in a basket that’s easy to carry around. This way you won’t have to make repeated trips to the kitchen or the laundry room while you clean.
- Get a big garbage bag. Empty all the waste bins into it, and also throw in any other trash you find.
- Clean your home top-to-bottom. You should starting with ceiling fans and top shelves. This will cause excess dust and grime to fall to the floor, where it can be easily vacuumed later.
How do I clean my house in one day?
As we mentioned earlier, how long it takes to fully clean a home depends largely on its size, location, and the way its residents keep it. A spacious three-floor house will simply be impossible for one person to thoroughly clean in one day.
When faced with a large cleaning project like this that needs to be completed in a day, it’s a good idea to get a few people to help you out. Have your children assist you with the chores. Use the fast-cleaning top-to-bottom method we described above.
Of course, the surest way to go about it is to have it done by the experts. Get in touch with a top cleaning company in Atlanta and tell them you need your house cleaned in a day. Rest assured, they will know what to do to make it possible.
The best home cleaning experts Atlanta has to offer
Here at The Moxie Maids, we’re proud to say that we work with Atlanta’s premier cleaning professionals. We offer both transparent hourly pricing and flat rates, and charge for our service only after you get a premium cleaning. Our efficient booking form makes scheduling your appointment super easy. Reach out to us today. We guarantee you’ll be 200% satisfied with your cleaning!